"Integrated Graphics is enough for any modern game!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not sure.. PS3 is 6800 is what Poizen said.. not sure... I think an HD 2900 seems more logical though

I want to meet the fool that thinks integrated graphics can handle any game, to laugh in his face.

I know from experience. And if integrated graphics WERE sufficient, wouldn't you think X58 boards would even HAVE them!?

If modern games can be enjoyed on all integrated graphics chipsets, then why is it that COD4 can not be installed on my sisters laptop due to the integrated INTEL GPU? That GPU can hardly run Diablo 2 and WoW... Don't think I ever plan on seeing it play FarCry 2 or anything of the like.

Another classic one-liner I had from that thread:

Halfway down on page 28.

Lol...

Vernon had the fastest integrated chip overclocked, and he struggled with newer games. I had a Dell with integrated graphics that gave me 9 fps max on CS:S lowest settings. Show me one Gateway 500 dollar computer that can run Mass Effect.....

Lol...

Vernon had the fastest integrated chip overclocked, and he struggled with newer games. I had a Dell with integrated graphics that gave me 9 fps max on CS:S lowest settings. Show me one Gateway 500 dollar computer that can run Mass Effect.....

Not really... only game it really struggled on was Crysis and those TWIWMTBP games..... the rest I could play decently... (640x480 low and get good FPS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom