"Integrated Graphics is enough for any modern game!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
in time my friends, in time

one day integrated graphics is going to be so amazing and we're all going to laugh at this thread ;)

This topic reminds me of this toolbox Intel rep I used to know who wouldn't shut up about how great their latest craptastic integrated gpu was. GmA 900 for the win? Oh god....

" Fewer than 10% of new PC's could play ...say Mass Effect (To a reasonable standard). Is that a scientific number or just some half-baked number in your head to justify your argument? You can run Mass Effect on what is now a 4-5 year old Graphics Card.

Considering that a majority of PC users have upgraded their PC within the past two years. I'm sure the number is far higher than '10%'."

^ i loled at that so hard i nearly fell off the couch. what are people thinking these days? lol a 6800 is far powerful than say standard integrated gfx on your typical best buy computer. lolmao

Well to be fair ive seen tests showing quad 295's cant run crysis at max resolution. So if your going to make a game where 2,000 dollars worth of cards cant play it then **** might as well play games on onboard since you wont enjoy it either way.

s dingle 295 plays crysis at max settigns at 2560x1600 over 30 fps so i dont know what yoru on about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom