Instant action?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewsus

Baseband Member
Hey all,

Im looking for a game that will provide peety much instant action or instant fun. Currently iv been playing half life online but its getting old?
any one got any good sugestion all game types welcome.

instant fun, CS:S is a newer version of the classic its based on HL2 engine (presume you mean HL1 ur playing) anyways CS:S is good.
Call of duty series (recommend 1 over 2) has alot of no-brainer shooting. their pretty good try em

wtf
I think COD2 is just as fun as uo
I played a ton of uo buton this game it seems much more real.

I"m going to buy the Full Version if Prey tonight after work. I've been playing the DEMO and the Multiplayer is pretty cool. Instant action for sure....

Private_Shon said:
instant fun, CS:S is a newer version of the classic its based on HL2 engine (presume you mean HL1 ur playing) anyways CS:S is good.
Call of duty series (recommend 1 over 2) has alot of no-brainer shooting. their pretty good try em
i think its the other way...if u want just run around shooting, get CS:C. if u enjoy more tactical aspect of games, get CoDUO, RVS, BF2.

UT2k4, Prey is good, CS:S, HL2, F.E.A.R., Oblivion (hours of fun for some), Warcraft III and Frozen Throne Expansion, COD, and the original UT.

All of those games I find to be highly addictive and action packed from the very start (except maybe Oblivion, but it's still awesome to me).

::-Chase-::

seems like you have been focusing on fps..but starcraft is also very good. instant fun no hard to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom