Insane Piloting: BF2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not amazing..........he's a lifeless nerd. LOL
Took the words right out of my mouth.

But yeah, cheating is what ruined Soldier of Fortune 2 for me too....plus the community overall just became a place of really cocky and arrogant little punks.

its all about kill for me in this game since i dont like being in squad w ppl i dunno. lone-wolf mostly. but i cant even get 40 kills. dunno how ppl gets that many kills in like 20 min round. (+all i do is infantry. some tanks and heli. no jets...i can never control jets..) all my friends (about 60 of them. none has windows based PC) have Mac so noone can play BF2...so sad... but in a year or 2, all gonna get intel mac so start playng BF2...cant wait till all my friends are on this game..

slightly off topic, but don't all bf games lag like **** online? I mean i use ADSL broadband, and i can never find a server less than 250 ping ...i tried bf V , bf 1942, bf2....they are all laggy as ****

yes they are laggy, but I think part of it is all the processing power it takes to generate all the plants and weapons on the map. But if u just turn down setting it lags less so im happy.

boomstick666 said:
its all about kill for me in this game since i dont like being in squad w ppl i dunno. lone-wolf mostly. but i cant even get 40 kills. dunno how ppl gets that many kills in like 20 min round. (+all i do is infantry. some tanks and heli. no jets...i can never control jets..)

See I don't play in 20 minute round servers. I play in High Points. Which basically means, the server map size is set to 64 and the player slots are anywhere from 18-24-32-44. Some games last an hour or so.
So you really get a long drawn out battle. "hence" high points.

It's not really hard to get 40+ kills in even 30 minutes. What I basically do is with my squad, constantly attack flags. I never defend. Just attack flags. Obviously, those are spawn points... So your bound to get a few kills with every flag. Some flags will have heavier resistance then others. Not to mention the opponents you'll meet along the way.

If you wanna get a lot of kills, you must use the prone/attack. BF2 is very iffy on hit detection / accuracy. The hit boxes are fairly large in the torso... much smaller in the head. So if you go to prone you'll be much less of a target for your opponent.

I've only just patched BF2 to 1.3 and its lagging like a b1tch. I have 8mb broadband and i get a ping of about 25-28 on the servers I play... It must be something they screwed up in the 1.3 patch, dumbasses.

What else? Thats what we where talking about before. The place i game at w/ my clan got a new place and they have 30mb FIOS and it still lags. We use a dedicated server in the back when it gets bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom