Insane Piloting: BF2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I hate those things and the ppl that use them. That's the reason why I gave up playing online games. I've not found one MMOG that hasn't got cheats, if anybody does know of one, please let me know.

I dont see too many obvious hacks on EU servers, the only time I see silly K/D ratios is from Jet whores on Wake..
Stupid jet whores, ruined that map..

People that cheat in games should be banned from ever touching a game again...or shot...that would stop cheating

I am pretty good in a heli, the the **** J-10 out maneuvers any jet or land rocket locks. SO whenever Im in a heli I just get owned from a **** jet hore and I get ****ed only to go out and do it again.. I which the j10 wasnt so overpowered and it wouldnt ruin great maps like Wake .

Yeah... I don't need to cheat to tell you the truth. When I play in SF Warlord in a High Points server, I can easily get 40-50-60 kills. If i play in armor, it's usually 50+ If i'm just infantry... I can easily get 40+ kills.

To me... It's not really about kills, it's about your team work score. How well you use your kits. Lately, i've been support or engineer alot. Support you can really rack up on points... Just throw ammo everywhere and all it takes it one player that needs a clip and you've got a point.

I hate playing with people that don't use their kits properly... They are oblivous in the game. Like the other night, this guy was laying down firing...at nothing... and i layed down next to him and said, "I need a medic" about 60 times... The guy never even looked at me, then he got up and ran off.... So... I TK'ed him. Took his kit and healed myself. Then took my kit back.

lol. yes thats y u need to be in a good squad with different kits so ur set no matter what. Its the best when u got a medic, support man, and maybe a spec ops guy way on the other side of the map and taking out guys with all of them using c4, machine guns and healing. Its great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom