I'm Stuck In Half-Life 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

OIDanTheManIO

Fully Optimized
I need YOUR help please! Now normally, I would just look for a walkthrough online when I get stuck in a game. But this case is different because I can't really describe where I'm at to a computer, I'd have to describe my 10/20 to real people. HAHA!

Please bare with me as I explain where I'm at in Half-Life 2. I am at a place where you exit from the underground and there is a very big pipe going towards the outside. Once outside, there is a patch of grass and a fence. This is where I am stuck. Where do I exit and how?

-Dan The Man

It's the one where there's like a big spinny thingie in the water that tries to stop you from going through the underwater tunnel which leads you to where I am at now.

-Dan The Man

HL2 Does that to me all the time. At first you think something's impossible then all of a sudden you realize that it's actually really easy.

where are you now? I played till the 4th chap. i think, I'm on the little hover raft going through some tunnels right now, taking a rest for the night lol.. tomorrow, wake up smoke a bowl and play hl2, w00t >=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom