I'm addicted to COD4 Multiplayer now

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few spots on some of the maps you can get inside of that you're not supposed to, like behind the pipes on one map, and inside some storage containers on another. Basically, you can see and shoot people, but they can see or shoot you because you are inside the walls. Just like the glitches in BF2, unfortunately.

check out my clan's COD4 server. The name of it is "AAAAA~ERR~HARDCORE www.ERR-clan.com" and the IP is 64.34.203.159:28960. The only rules that I can think of is no airstrikes within the first 15 seconds, no recruiting, and no glitching.

how do i get on that server? i dont see it on the list..nor do i see a place to manually put in the IP

I don't play COD4 (or, I haven't since my last format... never reinstalled). There is a way to do, but I don't know how.

If you get on in the evenings you will see several clan members and trialists, as over half the clan plays. All the top scorers of the server are clan mebers... Legend, bluegrass, Eastside, and several others.

Press the tilde (~) key, and you should see a small console line come up in the top left corner. It should say the game and version. Now, simply type "connect ip.adr.es.s:port" without quotes and press enter. Substitute the real ip and port, of course.

*EDIT* LOL... I got the :p in the quote... at least Preacher made his readable. /*EDIT*

well i stoppe dplaying games online...but i might start again...
the first game ill try is cod4...then maybe ill try going back to counter strike.
I havent heard anything about ppl playing crysis online which really surprises me....

ive played it, it really sucks when some *** does this exploit where u get like a billion nukes and it just crashes everyones computer because all the explosions, but when people dont do that it can be really fun but gets boring after a little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom