If you're a ATI 4800 series user what drivers are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad711

Daemon Poster
Specially if you are someone that is currently running Dead Space. This game and another game of mine will not display graphics correctly and I know it's my drivers. I installed both games on Windows 7 and they worked fine with the drivers that Windows7 installed.

On Vista these two games will not work. I have tried 9.4, 9.1 and 8.12.

Thanks for the input

Like I said in your other thread I run 9.1. However you said that didn't work for you so maybe try 9.5 (which just came out
https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/674/9206/0/www2.ati.com/drivers/9-5_vista32_win7_32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu.exe
) or 8.4 (I ran this up till about 2 weeks ago and never had a problem.

Thanks I am going to try 9.5 as well. I saw that link on the ATI boards today. At work right now so can't do anything atm.

HAVOC I will check that but I am pretty certain it was enabled. I was looking through those settings two days ago.

I find it funny that a beta OS and ATI drivers work better then they do on Vista....(previously I stated that Dead Space works fine on my W7 OS)

Haha I need to update my sig. I have Vista32 and Windows7 64 bit. The game is currently not working on Vista32 bit with the drivers I am using. I installed the game on Windows7 64 bit and the game worked just fine. Previously the game did work on my Vista32 with older drivers. However I do not recall what drivers those were so now I am going through a process of elimination.

My bad on the sig...

Hey dario that link is dead now. Any suggestions on where to find 9.5?

edit: nevermind found a external link MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Chad i have also run dead space with 9.2 drivers on vista 32-bit (recently moved over to 64-bit) and had no problems.

Well I give up, which doesn't usually happen if I am trying to solve a computer related issue.

I have tried everything I know to fix this and just can't seem to figure it out. I have the game working perfectly fine on Windows7 but Vista I cannot get it to work. I just don't get it. Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom