If you could recommend one game to get...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Fortress 2! It really is a great game, if you are looking for a very teamwork-based game, this is the one. The cartoonish graphics are fun and new.

Also, BF: Heroes might have been released (don't take my word for it, I haven't been paying much attention to it...) and FROM WHAT I SAW, it looked somewhat similar to TF2 (graphics, animations...) You can ride on the wings of airplanes!

Good luck

EDIT - I also recommend Fallout 3, I haven't played it on pc, but there is so much that you can do. Being the tons of items you can collect, bobbleheads, 'rare' weapons (or whatever you would call them).

The expansions are also great fun too, the only one I haven't played is Point Lookout, which is, I believe, about some infested zombie-like swamp thing?

That's my two cents, GET THOSE TWO GAMES!

BF:Heroes is out, and it is free. ;) Not my cup o' tea, but it works fine.

BF: Heroes is a joke. If your gunna make a free game, that's no excuse not to make it good.

I still say buy Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising, that looks like a really good game. My god i just realised on my favourite game etailer i have £156 of game preorders :p

I say Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2. Both great. Both offer amazing game play. MW2 is going to take a lot more thinking then some people realize. that is what I look forward to in this game. MW1 is only spray and pray if you are a noob :p Everyone I play with only take shots they know won't miss (except with grenades :D) to avoid radar. With the right people in MW1 Multi it can be a blast kickin' ***.

True, but then every LMG should do it, not just because the /phallus/ behind the keyboard has some special "perk" that lets him do it. Especially when there are some ten year old (maturity level) idiots running around outside the building hosing it down. No thanks.

Make the playing field level and then see how the game is. No special "perks" (jerks, whatever), no special guns... just strategy and skill.

Everyone has perks. In real life we have perks. US and Russia has perks called nuclear warfare (That can succesfuly be launched. Some areas of military have perks called hummers and tanks. Some have the ability to carry more of one thing because they carry less then the other. Some people have different types of ammunition. Everything in the game that is given to you is ment to help you. So what if someone has something you don't. They are either skilled enough to earn it or have played long enough to earn it. Having a 50 Cal. sniper doesn't mean you are going to get more kills. Just means you are higher ranked. Perks are there to give you something to go for.. Everyone has the same options for perks. No one person has more of an advantage other then skill and team work. The way most games are played just show the lack of teamwork that is required. But if team work was implemented in game the team would be **** near unstoppable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom