If you could recommend one game to get...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot about Fallout3. Awesome game... I need to reinstall it sometime.

15 days, doesn't it come out on 11/10/09?

Today is 9/26/09. It is going to be a month and a half.

Coming from a BF2 background, I can honestly say I didn't care for the COD experience. The engines are vastly different.

I was really big into bf 2142. I got Brigadier general and then i switched to cod4 the day it came out, and I've liked it fine.

Funny ^^

Trotter, BF1943 isn't really anything like BF2, i doubt you'll like it much. It is a great game, but BF2 it is not. MW2 is coming out soon, as is Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising on October 9th, Cities XL looks good aswell. Aion has just came out.. Forza 3 is releasing next month and GT5 is out around march, as is Bad Company 2 (which if you buy BF1943, you get the AKS-73 unlocked for BF:BC2)

Lots of games !

I'll still give 1943 a shot, though. COD4 was alright, but the gameplay was more spray and pray, and I despised the perks crap. At least BF2's unlocks were mostly cosmetic and no real show stoppers.

Well you could rank up really fast in cod4 and get those perks as opposed to bf2 which takes like 1048 hours or something minimum time requirement along with a point minimum to rank up all the way. I liked that they cut down on that in 2142. I was able to achieve Brigadier general in about 380 hours and I was really really horrible when I started that game. It was like my first fps besides like james bond and turok on N64 which I wasn't particularly good at.

It's the time and work required that I see as a plus. It is comes for nothing it's not worth anything. I tend to look at things in a rather different way, though.

Well, I agree that you can rank up too quickly in cod. But I think bf2 took way too long. I think perfect would probably be about 200 hours to rank up fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom