If i own Battlefield 2142 is it worth buying BF2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny_uk

Fully Optimized
well is it?

I bought 2142 when it came out and love it but have never played number 2.

Is it just capturing flags on battlefield 2? i cant imagine having a battlefield with only one playing type, i love titan mode on 2142 :D

I agree that one game mode wasn't quite enough, and you might also be underimpressed with the low number of unlocks. It is a good game, however. If you want a different sort of taste of 2142 but in our time, give it a shot. I wouldn't say it is a must-own, though, especially since you own a newer game of the same series.

i would say if you really like 2142 the def get BF2 i love it i actually like it more than 2142, though i only played the demo of 2142

With BF2, you have access to all the kits off the bat. The only unlocks are for different main weapons for the kits (one each with just BF2, two each if you get Special Forces as well).

Trotter so what your saying is, you start off with all the guns unlike 2142? and you just have like upgrades for each weapon?

you start out with one main weapon for each kit, and as you get promoted you can get one more gun for each kit, like trotter said 2 if you get SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom