I wanna know if I could play these games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf2006

Baseband Member
Its a new sempron 3000 It has the new ATI express gfx card not alot of Hard drive used either (has 80 gbs)

Ive played these games with ease on it

Wow
Anarchy online
MS
CS 1.6
Lineage 2
mu online

And some other 3d graphic games with ease

I was wondering if I could run

COH
Fear (kinda high play but if you read on down I have another question)
and some other good games!

Here is the site about the "new" Intergraded 200 express graphics cards to ever be made

http://www.ati.com/products/radeonxpress200/

kk after reading that which takes about 10 mins I wanted to know if I could add another graphics card to it. I think I can cause on the site it states this:
The Radeon® Xpress 200 is the first chipset with a graphics processor that let you play the latest game titles on DirectX™ 9 and OpenGL™ technology. For serious gaming fun and competitive play, you can upgrade your performance with an additional ATI graphics card and give yourself the winning edge.

So please reply guys all of the replies are accepted even negative ones.

you could definitly play CS 1.6. Everything else...dont count on it, especially not FEAR. I dont care what they say, its common knowledge that integrated gfx chips utterly suck. Besides, you cant really swap out an integrated chip. thats y its integrated.

ya the ones on top are the ones ive already played its the bottom ones I have not

BTW edit: there not saying u have to switch it out u can add to it though and I was reading other reviews that said ya its the only intergrated gfx card they would use

Lonewolf2006 said:
ya the ones on top are the ones ive already played its the bottom ones I have not

BTW edit: there not saying u have to switch it out u can add to it though

You can't add nothing to the chipset,The olny thing you can do if you want better graphic's is to put in a video card which you are going to have to do if you want to play Fear and the like's.

You cant switch out integrated graphics, its just not possible. WHat you would need to do is to get an actual physical video card and put it into one of your expansion slots. What type of slots do you have? AGP? PCIE?

Then you'll be able to get a good graphics card, and for FEAR, you'll need the absolute best.

So...two more questions

1) How big is your power supply, and what type of PSU is it?

2) How much are you willing to spend?

don't know about the PSU but im preety sure i can buy another one for it and my birthday is soon and my mom usally gives me around 150 bux, Or i could always save around 200 which would take me 10 weeks

onboard graphic chips are reserved for web surfing etc. on your budget, I would recommend an ATI X800 card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom