I really don't like hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waphlez

Fully Optimized
I was scrimming with this other team in CSS, and one of them was using a wall hack, and possibly a toggle-able aimbot. My team wasted about 35 minutes with these guys.

YouTube - CS:S scrim wall hacker

Well, my first video I actually ever put together, first youtube video as well, was having some audio issues trying to record so I just put music over it.

I was the one who got hacked by the loser the most, especially at mid. :(

This is why I need to find a clan to play with. I swear every game I join someone is aim-botting (I don't just accuse, I look on there screen when dead to make sure).

You kind of have to accept it when playing a game like CS:S. Hacking is so widespread that you only really have 2 options.... accept it or quit the game. Why waste time complaining about it?

You can report that to Steam and they will ban the hacker. Use your video as your proof.

Just leave them alone and spend your time elsewhere. Have some fun without hackers.

The thing was, they asked us to do a scrimmage, they were playing on our pub for even an hour, including the hacker, so we thought we could have some fun and they were legit. We also didn't want to be the team that quits as we weren't for sure he was hacking, until a member was about to peak and stopped right before and he fired. We knew then for sure. So once at half we just banned his ***, and even one of the legit players who play on our pub a lot said he was hacking.

get his steam id and then send it to vac with video for evidence and he/she should be vac banned.

get his steam id and then send it to vac with video for evidence and he/she should be vac banned.

I wish you could do that, but Valve only bans with VAC, and VAC is totally automated, meaning if it's not caught by VAC, valve can't do crap unfortunately. They state that demos are not reliable enough to justify a VAC ban, we all know how much VAC is a joke now a days. I think valve gave up making it more secure, and just let server admins take care of it, every time they would update VAC, the hackers simply find a back door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom