I need a new game....

Status
Not open for further replies.
nsfu2 is hot, bee, go download maps for far cry, there's some badass maps to download.. some are really small also, but those suck hehe

Yes, I could never be a moderator, it takes me 40 seconds for the active topics to come up when I click "New Topics." I mostly just log in to use AIM, and browse TF. I rarely visit any other sites on this horrible connection (anything with graphics just isn't going to happen). All I have to say is HURRY UP WILDBLUE SATELLITE!!

I could do that....if my friends weren't such a$$holes. :confused: I am working on getting a USB pin drive and doing my downloads at school. That is probably the best solution for now.

Its that way during the day, but if I go there at like 6:00 PM, I can download at a blazing 150 KB/sec. Thats slow compared to what you all get, but its not bad at all compared to what I get at home.

Beedubaya, even though you have bought a game, I would recommend getting Uplink. It's a really good game, although I've only played a demo it still impressed me (The demo was a large proportion of the game). A solid single player game in my opinion,

Retro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom