I need HELP with buying games!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how u get these games so cheap? black market or something u were talking about............ wanna hook a brother up on the 5th cd of fear... lost mine lol

I didn't have tones of time to spent finding all the right games, but heres what i got:

Half life
Half life: Codename Gordon
Half life Deathmatch: source
Half life 2
Half life 2: Deathmatch
Half life 2: Lost Coast
Counter strike (the first original in box and everything!!!)
Counter strike 1.5
Counter strike 1.6
Counter strike: Source
Day of defeat: Source
Heroes of m&m 5
Alexander
Cossacks 2 (very simular to Alexander)
Gta 3
Gta Vice city
Gta San Andreas
Gta Russian Cop modded (very cool caz all the car and people are russian looking)
Bf2 special forceses(increradibly cheap, like 80 cents in American!)
Sirious Sam
Sirious Sam 2
Oblivion
COD1
COD2
F.E.A.R
Quake (1-4)
Unreal 2004
like 20 expentions to diablo 2( all russian modded)
War craft: ROC + TFT
2* World of warcraft plus a 1 year subscribtion( i'm giving the this to a friend of mine)
A book of 1000 WORKING cd KEYS (this came at a niffty price, And i mean NIFFTY!)

I think that about wraps it up... Total=About 150$ + book (120$)
I'm probobly going to be sending money to my friends in russia so they can send me packeges of games...

This was sorta like a big market, 40% of things are stolen, 60% are just plain cheap...

Really?

I thought like 500$ max

But yea, i gave my friend the 1 year subcription, he was happies then a chiken on a thursday!
I'm also selling the other one to this other guy for 120$, I got it for about 8$, i'm thinking of just getting like 100 of em and selling on ebay lol...

If any one want's one just ask, i'll send em first and you pay for em later... or just plain pay for the shipping and i'll send you free coppies...next 10 people get the game free of charge lol (just pay shipping).

boomstick666 said:
CoD UO is good. Cod2 totally sucks. EvE online is good if u like MMORPG. well..it has ridiculous steep learning curve but once u get the hang of it, its a diff MMORPG than others. i can only tell u about the multi player games. since i dont enjoy single player games that much.

why COD2 sucks ?

i have played COD2 and i really enjoyed it as musch i enjoyed CoD1.
COD2 sucks in multiplayer but the single player is not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom