I need a Gaming PC for under 1300 CD$

Status
Not open for further replies.
ncix.com will put everything together

However ask them to assemble it without the card.

I will give more details later, but I have to go out <-_->

ncix is good

anything tigerdirect puts together is crap

and there's so many retarded ignorant people that say "oh..BUY AT mwave" when they obviously know that the guy lives in canada, not USA

and yea, mwave pwns though, i get free local pick up with them :D

I have a ATI radeon X800 XL 256mb. should i put it in my new comp from ncix.com or should i get a better one

guys i dont understand hot to use ncix.com , its to complicated are there some other gaming pc vendors that are a little more user friendly?

Heyyo,

... ncix??? you guys vancouverites? heh, always good to know there's some fellow bc buds on the forums. :)

ncix.com's very easy to use, just look on the left side there for all the types of listings. memory = ram. That's the only one that threw me off a little bit. ;)

Now, one good thing to do is subscribe yourself to the special sales list, cause you can get some sweet deals at times.. of course I'm back on van isl so I can't really bother with ncix anymore...

philip5510 said:
I have a ATI radeon X800 XL 256mb. should i put it in my new comp from ncix.com or should i get a better one

Your card is fine for a while, veery powerful but doesnt fully support everything like Shader Model 3.

DJ-CHRIS said:
ncix.com will put everything together

However ask them to assemble it without the card.

I will give more details later, but I have to go out <-_->

More info please.

You just add everything to your cart and their's an option for heavy boxes and assembly.

If noone can figure it out, ask at the ncix.com forum

Since u already have AGP vid card...

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Venice
DFI Lanparty nForce3 OR MSI Neo2 Plat
1 gig of RAM
Thermaltake Silent PurePower 480 watter for starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom