I need a GAME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I know,
I had such great expectations when it came out.. and before my friend bought it for me .. I never checked the reviews.. and now I am stuck with spore..

I know I know,
I had such great expectations when it came out.. and before my friend bought it for me .. I never checked the reviews.. and now I am stuck with spore..

Warhead like I said is only 23.99, almost 1/3rd the price of a console game. Bioshock is also offered for like $10-$15 dollars on steam and was on some peoples list for best game of the year of 2007 ( mostly up against the great cod 4 ). Personally after hundreds of hours of COD4, I'm burnt out on it, even though FC2s multiplayer is really buggy and inferior gameplay wise it's a good change. The single player actually now that I'm 15+ hours into it isn't really that buggy as people make it seem. I honestly love the game for its open ended nature and actually made me feel like I'm in the African wilderness, its pace is just slower then linear FPS games and some people can't stand that ( aka. ADD people ).

Thats why most the heavy cod4 players are moving on to waw.

Its kinda refreshing to go back to wwII and the game was actually a lot better than i thought it would be. Ima get it on the 11th so i can level up quickly...i got all the way to 29 in the beta in just a few days.

Thats why most the heavy cod4 players are moving on to waw.

Its kinda refreshing to go back to wwII and the game was actually a lot better than i thought it would be. Ima get it on the 11th so i can level up quickly...i got all the way to 29 in the beta in just a few days.

You must really like the COD series since I always see you advocating it

I never prefered WW2 FPS multi games that much although they were always a good try ( my fav probably DOD source ) mainly because I don't like how the weapons behave ( realism or not aside ). Basically a rifle/sniper (Kar or M1) dominate anything besides short range, and a SMG (Thompson or the mp equivalent) dominate short range. Gameplay wise the weapons just seem too specific in effective range, hence the class specific purpose theory that TF2 holds, although in TF2 it seems like classes can overcome their short falls a little more easily with skill.

So if you have time to try games, try America's Army. At aaotracker.com for a free download. It is free and a whole game.

Good action and fps, many maps, co-op maps. Make sure you download the Deploy Client for the whole install.

Spore is an awesome game I loved it and was obsessed until I reinstalled windows and lost my greatest creature ever I had about 300 systems addmittedly it is fairly repetitive two choices either blow up the planet with a planet buster or take it over which was a case of letting allies get killed whilst my shield was up and made me inivincible.

I can't be bothered to put all that effort in again especially as the last ctime I got to the creature stage I found my original creature there taunting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom