i was just thinking about Crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Console Gamer
i was thinking about crysis coming up and then i realized what it is going up against
so i talked to a couple of my friends and thy seemed to agree with me for the most part when i say that crysis isn't going to have as much of a bang on its released since it has been delayed over and over again and now with games like COD4 and Bioshock coming out it doesn't seem so AMAZING!
imo COD4 looks just as good as crysis

idk i can afford only a few new games and i was planning on getting crysis but now im really considering not to get it in favor of some up and coming games this holiday

am i the only one whos thought this?

Hmm, tough call,but i'm really leaning toward bioshock. i've seen almost every video of it on the web, and it really has me drooling.:D Buuut, i do need a new game that can really put my new rig to the test, namely duel 8800 gtx's from evga, sko

Who cares, just aquire and play them all!!

well i do plan on "aquiring" all of them but im going to buy COD4 and one other game so i can playy it online

originally i was going with crysis but now that they have waited foreverr im really not sure, i was just wondering if anyone thought the same way i did

i think they wont sell as many copies as if they would of released it earlier this year

Hey, IMO, games can get pretty darn expensive nowadays. Have you seen how much C&C3 was? $60, unless you can find it on sale!! With those premiums, i usually like to wait it out on some games...

I will play them all, but I think that Bioshock will be the best game to come out this year.

Crysis will be an awsome game....I mean it will look fantastic....have a enviorment where most everything can be destroyed....but lets face it....by the look of ALOT of the videos the game play brings nothing new that I have seen....I really dont think that the graphic whores can get past the graphics of the game.....I guess I just wish the gameplay would be something alittle different....still will be an awsome game.

I just love everything that Bioshock brings to the table.

1. Underwater enviorment

2. A story that is just out of this world!

3. A decision about your morals in the game.

4. A little touch of role playing in a first person shooter

5. Ect...Ect...Ect....

Personally I believe this will be the game of the year by along shot.

Note the key word, "Aquire."

I think that is tight, screwing over the designers and developers. PC gaming is already a niche in the market, and if every one 'aquires' every game, then it will be destroyed altogether.

yes I am looking forward to STALKER 2.

Hey, IMO, games can get pretty darn expensive nowadays. Have you seen how much C&C3 was? $60, unless you can find it on sale!! With those premiums, i usually like to wait it out on some games...

ya sereously it used to ber like 50 to 40 $ canadian to buy a new pc game but ever since the vista release the prices are up there with the consoles and then u only get like 2 bucks trade in four your games wtf is with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom