I just realised something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I don't game much no more :cry: :cry: :cry:

Playing time: 1.9 hrs past 2 weeks (recorded from steam).
And 1 hour of that was that stupid Moonbase Alpha crap.

Lately in the past few months i have just lost my ability to enjoy games for a prolonged period of time, i just get bored on them really really quick. And it's pretty annoying, as i really wish i still enjoyed them :dead: I remember 6months to a year ago regularly enjoying 35 to 45 hour weeks and occasionaly if i had a new game, and it was a holiday, i could manage a 75hour gameing time a week.

Are you leaving the house/getting exersice?

Not strictly strenuous exercise. But i walk to college, then back home for break, back to college at the end of break, back home at the start of lunch, back to college at the end of lunch, then back home at the end of college. And it's 1.1miles each times, so i walk 6+ miles a day.

And i go out with friends on fridays and saturdays so yeh.

What does this have to do with anything ? :p

Exercise can actually help to relieve stress. It sounds like your having a problem relaxing. I don't enjoy games as much when I have other things on my mind. It's hard to really get into a game when the girl next door is sunbathing or I have other things I should be doing :D

I'm the same, it's because of the slew of similar/sub-par games that've been released recently. It crushes you man...
FO3 = Array of guns and a lot of walking/killing zombies+freaks+peeps, just like L4D, STALKER, ME2, Crysis, Warhead, BF2, CODx, ETC.
Some of these break the mold by letting you drive a truck or go underwater or something, but for the most part it's a dude with a gun killing bad guys on a 'mission'. booyah.

Not that that's not fun :p just saying it can get repetitive, and when you've played one game it can seem like the 'new' game you bought is just the same. yawn

Not strictly strenuous exercise. But i walk to college, then back home for break, back to college at the end of break, back home at the start of lunch, back to college at the end of lunch, then back home at the end of college. And it's 1.1miles each times, so i walk 6+ miles a day.

And i go out with friends on fridays and saturdays so yeh.

What does this have to do with anything ? :p

Seems like your buisy, so not playing isnt being replaced y sitting on yer arse.

woah just noticed that...
Why are you walking back to lunch at home? How long do you have for your break? It's gotta take you a good 14mins each way to walk 1.1 miles. So 28 mins of walking for lunch and 28mins walking for break leaves how much actual lunch/break??

Its cause games these days are sucking. Back in the day i could play classic games nonstop for days but now its just meh. When a new game comes out that grabs your attention youll sit down and play it. Metro2033 had that effect on me.

I don't know man, it just happens. After I went to college it got a lot harder for me to enjoy them too. I haven't been able to get a job though, so I am playing them because I have nothing else to do, not because I want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom