I just don't get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Jaeger

In Runtime
I downloaded the Halo PC demo to see what all the hype was about and my god that game is crap. I liked Quake III Arena 1,000 times better.

The movement in Halo is sooo slow and the hitboxes seem to be horrible. The graphics are nothing special at all even for the time of its release and over all the game just feels like cheap junk.

WHO WOULD PLAY THIS GAME!!??

sorry I just had to vent about the suckage of this game.

//////

I only played the multi for a couple mintues and i thought i was kind of fun. I wasnt impressed with the controls or feel of the game so i never played the single player. I still have it installed so i might try it out. :confused:

The single player was good, not great imo. Not a big multiplayer fan so I never did the pc multi. Got creamed a few times on a xbox multi though ;)

single player is ok. not as bad as i thought. i never liked any futuristic FPS multi player game so ya it sucks. thats my opinion.

I uninstalled the thing and I will look forward to never playing another ****** Xbox game ported to PC ever again. :mad:

I can't belive the people at Gamespot gave this game a 9.0/10!! :rolleyes:

EDIT:
Originally posted by DMo224:

As of now, no profanity is acceptable; as in the Zero Profanity Rule. What is acceptable is to see the **** asterisks or the #%^@ characters, not the word spelled out with a number substituting for a letter or partly spelled with other characters in it, etc. .
http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=817345#post817345

Frank Jaeger said:
I uninstalled the thing and I will look forward to never playing another sh!tty Xbox game ported to PC ever again. :mad:

the people of gamespot or any other games reviewer must have been paid to give HALO 1 or 2 a review above 5.. the game is **** on xbox and if you say it is worse on PC.. my god it must be bad.. :beard:

Frank Jaeger said:

Most reviewers forget that there is a whole range of numbers between 1 and 10. I take a rating of 7/10 through a 9/10 to be average games at best.

Take for instance Quake 4. This game is slightly better than average, but not exceptional in my opinion. Gamespot gave it an 8/10. At best it ranks at a 5.5 or a 6 on my scale.

boomstick666 said:
single player is ok. not as bad as i thought. i never liked any futuristic FPS multi player game so ya it sucks. thats my opinion.

I agree.

I usually hate all futuristic FPS games.

I did enjoy Unreal Tournament 04 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom