I just bought a game...D'OH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I can see that but the links aren't to actual pics. They're links to flash which then shows you the pics. Click on your link you just posted. It says it can't be found.

Anyway I went to the site and the game doesn't look half bad. I can't find anywhere to play a demo before buying it though.

When I click it goes straight to this
Untitledsdfsdd.jpg

Stbswat doesn't really have to post links of the games screen shots, I mean you guys just have to type the games name in a google image search, not that hard.

Sadly all you'll find are remnants of the UT2k4 mod and not this game. However this is gaining popularity very fast. Aside form the inevitable comparing of it to L4D, the STEAM forums are a buzz since a number of the developers answer direct questions as best as they're allowed.

So far I'm the only person who's rooting for KF and L4D in the same paragraph. Its a little pathetic...I have no idea why people HAVE to hate 1 and love the other just because they're both about zombies.
these games are very different. I mean l4d never even tried to produce reason for its self...it was all about winning, similar to CS. And now its all about Team Performance and Teams vs Teams, and far less about the novelty of killing ZMBs.

This is where KF will shine. It'll take the great coop aspect but add all the atmosphere. It'll add far more stylish action rather than rampant CS gun play and i doubt it'll cause players to do the math for ammo conservation. The team work sounds like it'll stay, though it doesn't sound as ridge as l4d. In l4d a good team is everything, this game (i'm guessing) will offer a fair amount of player adjustment and flexibility. Totally swinging from the hips on all the assumptions lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom