I GOTS THE PWER ARMOURS PWAHAHAHAHA (56k warning grab a snikers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
yes the title is purpose ful i got the power armour in fall out, you get it after your first encoutner with the enclave, il post up screenies soon of my BOS outcast armour :D

there is 5 models in total i think the BOS enclave, BOSS out cast, tesla, and another one that is a bunch of numbers. i also got the alien blaster :D its wicked kills everything in one shot alltho ive allready used my 110 round in it, im loving the A3-21'splasma rifle aswell, its also very power full something like 32 damage :D anyway as mentioned il have some nice screenies up soon, i also thought of this to be a character comparison thread.

20qx54k.jpg

260plop.jpg

2h3otuw.jpg

looks liek the rugular plasma rifle but is much stronger, ive yet to see it on youtube.

I'm not far enough to get to use the Power Armor i have lol... I got my Power Armor from the library mission, from when one of the Brotherhood members died lol.

My combat shotty does about that much damage...I love that gun =D.

the combat shotty is close range only tho the plasma shoots far, and is acurate, also note i got the rifle thru a very long complicated quest to find an andriod who thinks he is human. the combat or sawed off arent compareable to rifles the combat allows them to get to close for my comfort.
SPOILER!!!

do not listen to the lady continue to persue the robot, you will soon discover he is the cheif of security on rivet city, talk to him tell him you will keep it secret and hel give you the wepon.

Best thing to do on that quest (stat wise) is to get permission to kill Zimmer, get the unique gun, then go to Zimmer and tell him who the robot is. That way to you get increased crit or vat percent or whatever the reward is. From there you can kill him or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom