I got TF2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet:)
Im thinking about getting it ,I need a new game.I like the cartoon aspect of it. Is there a lot of players? lot of servers ? Thats my main concern.

Yes. And yes.

I am considering it, myself. It will wait until I get my GFX card situation fixed, though.

Loads of players...loads of servers. No problem.

Brilliant game, totally different aspects and tactics for each player keeps it enjoyable.

Well i have already racked up 10 hours of engineer, but still don't have 10 sentry kills achievement because of stupid demomen.

I have to say that nearly every class on TF2 is fun, once you get bored of one, switch to another :happy:

Yes. And yes.

I am considering it, myself. It will wait until I get my GFX card situation fixed, though.

If you need a card in the meanwhile, consider an x1650gt or x1650xt. It gives great performance and can be had a good price on newegg. I bought an open box one for $80 and that was agp, pci-e is even cheaper. Im sure sapphire will take care of you though.

Well i have already racked up 10 hours of engineer, but still don't have 10 sentry kills achievement because of stupid demomen.

I have to say that nearly every class on TF2 is fun, once you get bored of one, switch to another :happy:

TEN HOURS :|

Haha... i have 5 hours on demoman, 4 hours 50 on pyro, 3 hours 50 as sniper...

I have about 30 hours overall :\

All i know is i have 2 hours on engineer, and have 10 sentry kills. I got it on the first day i had Tf2 :D

probably one of the best times to buy it is right now with the update scheduled for sometime before the end of April. So a new map and game type in goldrush and medic unlocks and achievements!

ricanflow said:
Im sure sapphire will take care of you though.

Not a peep thus far. I don't want to take a step backwards as far as graphics go. Besides, I can't afford anything at all right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom