i did it, I QUIT EVERQUEST!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
yahoooooo finally i did it. I even shredded the cds and all so that i made sure not to play, and of course i gave all my armor and money away and deleted my chars, JUST TO MAKE SURE i dont have a relapse.

I know its pathetic. now i can lead a normal life and my wife wont want to kill me anymore

Iv been playin for 4 years. i have quit 2 times in the past. but i didnt delete my chars, i just kept them and stopped payin. When i started wanting to play, i just started payin again. This time i got rid of it all so that i have no incentive to want to play again. lol i walked up to a noob and gave him my fungi. he must have really been a noob because he didnt really even know what i was giving him

Haha, awesome. I had a friend who used to play DAoC (Dark Age of Camelot) for a few years. He would try to quit and then just go right back to it. He was like that with Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3 also

Congrats, I know I was happy too when I quit The Sims Online, but I had only been playing for a little over a year, I can't imagine how much better you feel, being realesed from an MMORPG after 4 years LOL.

jezz i was actually thinking about buy eq2 but now idk i dont want to get addicted that badly even tho im only 16 and have nothing todo for the whole summer but play unreal 04.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom