I Could Not Wait Any Longer....56K Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exercise regularly?

Yes, I must get off the rig... but I don't want to (except for school) :D

Anyways lets get back on topic...

I think most of the Fallout 3 buyers are the fanatics of the first two, I guess a good series attracts the people to buy the rest of it.. which was why COD series, Halo series, TES series attracted people so much

I think most of the Fallout 3 buyers are the fanatics of the first two, I guess a good series attracts the people to buy the rest of it.. which was why COD series, Halo series, TES series attracted people so much

I've never played any of the Fallout games. This is my first one, and I love it lol. Didn't care too much for Oblivion (got bored fast).

Why is it fun?

That's entirely opinionative. I think it's fun because its a large free-roam environment with lots to do (same reason I like GTA games), but it also runs like a FPS. Lots of little side-missions and such to do to keep me busy, and they're pretty interesting.

That's entirely opinionative. I think it's fun because its a large free-roam environment with lots to do (same reason I like GTA games), but it also runs like a FPS. Lots of little side-missions and such to do to keep me busy, and they're pretty interesting.

So why should I buy this when I have Oblivion.

I thought Oblivion was kinda boring IMO. Was a bit too big and too cumbersome to get started. Fallout 3 I don't think is as big (maybe it is, I haven't played Oblivion in a long time), but it seems like there's more to keep you busy. Oblivion I just kinda wandered around, and didn't really find anything interesting. Fallout 3 there's tons of things to watch out for whileyou're walking around (didnt see many enemies besides wolves or goblins in oblivion while walking around, whereas I saw quite a few different enemies in Fallout 3). If you like Oblivion, I'm sure you'll definitely like Fallout 3 as well.

yes your right there when i got halo 1 i kept going back and getting it but i think they completly screwed up halo 3 i did not play it much it just seemed kinds boreing, any way nice screen shots looks good.

I thought Oblivion was kinda boring IMO. Was a bit too big and too cumbersome to get started. Fallout 3 I don't think is as big (maybe it is, I haven't played Oblivion in a long time), but it seems like there's more to keep you busy. Oblivion I just kinda wandered around, and didn't really find anything interesting. Fallout 3 there's tons of things to watch out for whileyou're walking around (didnt see many enemies besides wolves or goblins in oblivion while walking around, whereas I saw quite a few different enemies in Fallout 3). If you like Oblivion, I'm sure you'll definitely like Fallout 3 as well.

for some reason i culdent get enough of oblivion. but i sold it becases i needed the money:eek:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom