I cant wait for diablo III !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayden1992

Solid State Member
any diablo 1 and 2 fans out there im really hyped for diablo 3, although i think the witch doctor is a carbon copy of the necro >.>, i hope they bring sorc or paladin back and make it less hackable D: diablo 2 was full of hacks. Ah well the witch doctor looks awesome anyhow.

any diablo 1 and 2 fans out there im really hyped for diablo 3, although i think the witch doctor is a carbon copy of the necro >.>, i hope they bring sorc or paladin back and make it less hackable D: diablo 2 was full of hacks. Ah well the witch doctor looks awesome anyhow.

i think they will have an actual necro to be honest. im psycked for this game tho.

im psycked for it! I've been playing Diablo 2 for 7 yrs or so. I'm gonna go to Blizzcon this year as soon as tickets go on sale this August 11th.

Fixing the item exploitation should be the first priority in this game for them (remove duping and whatnot). Also, either regulate bot activity well or don't do it; with Diablo II it ends up only hurting legitimate players.

And get rid of magic find ... all the good items I've ever found have been on my non MF characters. I think it's too much of a distraction.

i also think they need to have some of the hacks included in the game like pick up items by clicking them, and displaying the the map but not item locatiosn or anything. like hellgate london.

Looks cool, but it'll only be a matter of time before the bots and hacks take over as usual. At least with World of Warcraft there tends to be some active cheat scanning. Maybe they'll add in the scanning program like in wow where it actively checks for hacks running on your machine.

If they run the game as stict as GW, which is virtually hack free, and nearly bot free (at least as bot free as a MMO can be). Of course their business model for the game revolved around creating this type of environment.

im real pumped for this game!!! i've been playing diablo for over 5 years now, and it looks like diablo 3 shouldn't disappoint.

i do hope they keep it free online though.

Fixing the item exploitation should be the first priority in this game for them (remove duping and whatnot). Also, either regulate bot activity well or don't do it; with Diablo II it ends up only hurting legitimate players.

And get rid of magic find ... all the good items I've ever found have been on my non MF characters. I think it's too much of a distraction.

Distraction? why the heck would it distract you? just don't do it. I enjoy magic finding. After playing d2 since release there nothing left to do but pvp and magic find. I've found quite a few nice things. It adds an entire playstyle to the game. It's your choice wether or not you want to actively work towards it. Saying to ditch it because its something you aren't interested in is just plain arrogant.

Anyhow yes I'm excited. Hope it's got a good story element to it. Keeping it hack free would be very nice as well, though virtually impossible. They'll probably keep a tight reign on it for a few years at least. I hope. lol.

i would love to play another diablo game but im not to excited about this game, i don't like the looks of it, to much like wow for my tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom