I am stuck in HL2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
This is the second time I am gone through HL2. I would like to finish it before HL2:EPISODE 1 comes out.

I am stuck. I am in Ravenholm where you have the 2 car crushers. I have all ready had Father Gregory talk to me about his "congrigation" I have found the Health and Ammo Cache, however I am still trying to work out how I move on from that area.

Where is the exit in that area?

Or where is the NO CLIP Cheat so I can just move on.

omg n00b, see u have to use the levers and lowerr teh cars and jump on them then you walk along the top and go in a building.. easy as..

Tordenskjold said:
omg n00b, see u have to use the levers and lowerr teh cars and jump on them then you walk along the top and go in a building.. easy as..

Wow stop being such informative d1ck:rolleyes:

Instead of being

ZOMFG J00 n00b!! ClImb T3H Cars, pUll T3H L3ver So eAsY J00 sTÜpId n00B

You Can Be

Oh well its rather simple,Pull the lever and lower the cars, then climb them one bye one. Easy.:d

Tordenskjold said:

Excuse me, but Get a Life Chump!

I worked out that part all ready. However the only building I can walk into lead to a dead end room.

As soon as steam finishes updating (Gaming PC has had not net connection for the last 4 weeks), I will post a screet shot

So you went over the cars?? hmm... go in to the room and open the door, but I would think you figured that out :p
hmm.. I don't recall where you at, so I can't help you.. I had problem finding where to go when you run into that elecrified fence. turn off the switch in the room and go back, then jump over the fence, but I don't think thats your problem >.<
so when you get that screenshot taken, I'll see if I can help you..

I remember this are your in. I remember spending forever trying to figure out what to do next.

However its been a while since I played the game, and I forgot what I did.

Wish I could have been of more help.

aka-demix said:
So you went over the cars?? hmm... go in to the room and open the door, but I would think you figured that out :p
Funny this last night. After steam finally finish updating, I was able to do that.

Before posting this thread, I was not able to do that.

Must of been a bug that the steam update fix up. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom