Huge List of Free Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, America's Army is the best! It is an awesome game with awesome graphics! The US Government spent nearly 8 million dollars to create and distribute this game in hopes of recruiting new people to join the US Army.

-Dan The Man

Jae said:
Can i trust fileplanet? they ask for my address and stuff when i join, is it safe?
I have not had much in the way of MAJOR SPAMMING from file planet. I would say that they are safe compaired to some of the other free crap that i have signed myself on to)

graffitirebel said:
I know the official Ragnarok Online is not free, but there are so many free servers out there.

http://www.gamesites200.com/ragnarok/

enjoy!
I think Ragnarok Online is now free until level 30 on the offical servers. But if you don't mind a little bit of screwing around on the software client, you can connect to the free servers.

Also if you look on some of the BT site, you can find RO Clients are ready tweaked for the free servers.

You forgot to add Utopia ; this is one of the biggest RPGs there is on the internet. It's not graphical, but it can be quite addicting, check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom