How Real Does This Look !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured that may be the case, but then why not use one of the newer PGA games or Tiger Woods, whatever they are called these days? :p

There is nothing out there other than Tiger Woods...and quite frankly it is some more of EA's Trash. Links 2003 is WAY better than Tiger Woods 2009....if that ansewers your question.

It is sad to say really....Links is a SIM....Tiger Woods is an arcade game.

Some of the stuff looks pretty good, but other stuff throws it off. The sand dibibits or whatever they're called don't look to good, the trees and flowers in the background in the back look flat. The river thing looks alright. All it is basically is good grass. That is most of the picture, so that is why you think it looks really good.

Not sure about those trees in the background. Apart from that, every thing else looks perfect. In fact, it looks a little too perfect.

Nagasama...I can't keep my eye off of your eye in your sig. LOL

The game looks fabulous in motion also....I would hate to say how many hours went into making this course with all of the seam blending of the grass to smooth out all of the hard lines and stuff....all of the planting that had to be done, and to get all the slopes and elevations and valleys in the greens and get them to precisely the way the greens at Augusta are. The many elevation changes around the course. Not to mention just all of the regular photographs that had to be taken of Augusta itself.

Quite amazing if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom