How popular is Planetside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiDrIoT69

In Runtime
I use to play Planet side, and now i just quit SWG after basically beating it (did everything you can do : P). Im thinking of starting Planetside again for the sheer fact of being able to hop on and go kill and not do all that bs MMORPG crap that usually is need (like forming groups to grind and such).

Ive seen the forums and the game still looks alive. Anyone here still play it? I just want to know how populated the servers are as in can you always find a fight.

I used to play that game. I hated how long it took to gain points and I hated not being about to recycle points but only every 24 hours.

I have heard lately that they have some giant mech's and stuff and a larger ship than the galaxy.

I have also heard that it is nearly impossible to get anywhere as a noob.

But I dont KNOW, that is just what I've heard.

Well if your a noob or not. You can drop pod at your Captured Points. So that doesnt worry me.

KiDrIoT69 said:
Well if your a noob or not. You can drop pod at your Captured Points. So that doesnt worry me.

No, thats not what I mean. I mean that if your a noob and your in a large battle, you will get wasted.

I played a trial recently and there were still alot of people on. I just don't like the not pretty graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom