How long have you played PC games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redvers said:
My dad's Commodore Pet back around 1978, I think. A skiing game. You could move left or right and that was it. First pc was a Commodore VIC 20 with a whopping 3.5k memory.

lol, it's amazing how quick computers have progressed in 25 years. now 1gb isn't unusual in most home computers these days and hard drives are now reaching 500gb+. Just think what is achievable in the next 25 years!! Come on holodecks!!!!!

gaming i been gamiong for 13 years now but pc gammign just abotu a year and a half

my grand father owned a computer country in canada and my dad told me the cpu was like 50 kb i was like thats liek a dial up cpu and there hard drives werent even part of computers it was like an integrated flopy

I been playing a month on a pc. Before i built my rig i thought pc games were a waste of time cause you had to have a good graphics card and all that crap. Now that i have my rig pretty built up to where i can play some good shooters on max settings and i got used to the keyboard lol i love pc games. They are so much more interactive and so much better graphics then a Ps2 and maybe a Xbox 360. When i got my new graphics card i had my friend over that has a 360 and we played F.E.A.R on Max and he said that they were as good or maybe better then his 360. Also i love that you can mod pc games and do a bunch of other stuff. When your pc is sitting on top of your desk with it running and lights in it theres nothing better than your friends to come over and say man your Computer is effing bad and then you show them the graphics and they are just blown away. I love them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom