How long have you played PC games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I don't know exactly how many years, but I started back with DOS and the game Magic Carpet. I also played the original Sim City, and not long after that, I was into MechWarrior (was it MechWarrior 2?). Then, Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness, Command and Conquer, and so on.

My first games were MAC games....

Oregon trail,

Cap'm Mingeto...:eek:

Maze (or something like that...?)

Bacgammon

Melstrom <---(favorite :))

Aperion <----(second favorite)

E.V.E NOVA

Burning monkey solitare

...and some other ****....:cool:

The General said:
Well, the first game I played was Castle Wolfenstein ...

bcwhitler.gif

... been hooked on it the Wolfenstein series ever since.

Can't wait for RTCW2 - LOL! :p

Are those swasticas on the guys in your picture of the game?? LOL :D

When my dad used to go into work in the evenings I got to come with and play computer games while he worked. I started playing Commander Keen and Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure, also Crystal Caliburn and Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos.
I started when I was 4, I'm 18 now.

Well...I'm 48 and still playing on PC and X Box. Played on every unit from the Sears "Pong/Tennis" TV unit to Commodore 64, Nintendo, PC, Sega, Intellivision etc... Don't remember my first PC game but Diablo was my first online gaming experiance(with a buddy) and I was awestruck at the time. :firstlove

ATIRAGEPRO said:
Melstrom <---(favorite :)):
Yeah, I remember that game too.

I also remember Barney Blaster, which was just like Melstrom, only that the astroroids where replaced with the world's most hated kidshow host......
Barney.jpg

When I was a kid, I cannot remember exactly when, I played console games at my friends place regularly. These games include:

- Streetfighter (NES)
- Grand Turismo (PS1)
- Mario 64 (N64)
- Lylat Wars (called Star Fox in US (N64))
- Goldeneye 007 (N64)
- Bomberman (N64)

At some point, my dad got his first computer, some really old 386 with black & white screen. This was in 1997 I think. It was already old at that time, lol. That was my first PC experience.

The only game I can remember I played on that computer was Beast. Screenshot: http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6411/reflexionbeastenlp3.png
Ofcourse I played it on a black & white monitor, in DOS.

Later he got a computer with color screen, and we played games like Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Commander Keen, Bmenace, Supaplex, etc.

check it out...

http://www.eewe.com/allappleemus/list.php?type=Apple II

ignore some of what is there, ie, the talk of emu and all :)

Anyway, it's about PC games, but it should be "games"

my bro who's a year older than me started us out on the apple IIe...or something like that.

I played most of the games from the link...hehe

I think Conan was my favorite :p

EDIT: As for gaming for myself for PC, can't remember which ones came first, but it was during the era of 486 DX 66!!!! DX66 because that was the start of real computing power! double the 33mhz!!! lol

Back then...built my 1st pc...Ram cost around $150 per 1 meg, and I topped out at massive 4megs of RAM baby. I also had a sweet 250 megabyte harddrive.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom