How long do i have to wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

joebx902004

Baseband Member
Hey, i just saw that Grand Theft Auto San Andreas i don't like ps2 i dont even own 1 any more so can you tell me when it will come out for the PC i like playing GTA on PC i dont like console games as much if u have any idea on a release date for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on PC or X-box please post.

Thanks

I agree, I don't like PS2 at all. My sister has one and the graphics are so dated its almost like playing N64. As for your question, it looks like its going to take around a year to come out for PC. It will though. =) I know I will be buying it when it does. :D

beedubaya said:
I agree, I don't like PS2 at all. My sister has one and the graphics are so dated its almost like playing N64. As for your question, it looks like its going to take around a year to come out for PC. It will though. =) I know I will be buying it when it does. :D

:rolleyes:

"The Linux Machine..."

GameGURU said:
-You got that right! :rolleyes: PS2 is an exellent system! Never has a Console emerged so unscailled compared to other consoles on the market. Multitaps, online gaming, online BROWSING!?!? And it's even connectable to a Linux Machine!! And anything you don't like about it, IS UPGRADABLE!! I'm talking; PC133 SGRAM, embedded microprocessor, and yes, even the graphics you so dearly dislike! All upgradable! You can even put a 120GB Hard drive in there if you want! So whatever you do, PLEASE don't bash the Playstation 2!!! :angry: :cool:

I was just stating my opinion. I personally don't like PS2, but I do know way more people who game only on PS2 then people who game only on PC. Honestly, I don't like any of the popular consoles now. I was into the N64, but just haven't been able to get into a console since. Nothing against people who are into consoles and such, I just don't like the ones that are out now. :)

"Take Console!..."

beedubaya said:
I was just stating my opinion. I personally don't like PS2, but I do know way more people who game only on PS2 then people who game only on PC. Honestly, I don't like any of the popular consoles now. I was into the N64, but just haven't been able to get into a console since. Nothing against people who are into consoles and such, I just don't like the ones that are out now. :)
Ohh, I-C. You just don't like consoles in general. I can understand that. :confused: :cool:

I don't like console either besides PS2 had so many hardware problem me and like half my friends ps2's broke. or have probs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom