How to get split-screen in Left 4 Dead w/ Xbox 360 controller)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it does work, you can even do it without a xbox controller and have 2 players on 1 keyboard ( ghetto ) but I imagine theres probably a serious problem with computers and not being able to run 2 mice at the same time

its stated by Valve to not be officially supported ( at least the PC version of split screen anyhow )

it does work, you can even do it without a xbox controller and have 2 players on 1 keyboard ( ghetto ) but I imagine theres probably a serious problem with computers and not being able to run 2 mice at the same time

its stated by Valve to not be officially supported ( at least the PC version of split screen anyhow )

would it be a good idea to try this online or no? I want to try so badly when i get home from school today. Also too Gabb, im getting better at this game then the last time we played together.

Definitely a great game... I tried the split screen thing too, works pretty well.

can post a screenshot of it so i can see? With split-screen games, i prefer a line going horizontally in the middle instead of vertically. Dude, my bros are gonna be psyched about this. What about for using it online?

would it be a good idea to try this online or no? I want to try so badly when i get home from school today. Also too Gabb, im getting better at this game then the last time we played together.

Thats good to hear because last time you were utterly horrible...haha jk I didn't expect much if it was your first time playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom