how does hamachi work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonehelm

Daemon Poster
hi peoples

just wonderin how hamachi works..so if people join my network anywhere in the world then we can play on LAN? with like lan latency? like 0-19 ping... if it works like this then this program is awesome!

Its just like a LAN except online. Ping will also differ due too various people who are playing. Those with faster internet will have lower pings and on on. Its really easy to set up too. I have it but i have only used it once or twice before. Download it and check it out. :)

Hamachi

Can hamachi work from computer to computer cause i am trying to do it but it is not working for me can anyone help me out on that

Do you mean your plugging the computers directly together or through a router. Through a router it will work but theres not much of a reason to. Directly together wouldn't work.

Now if you mean can you go through the internet and set up a local network between the two than yes you can do that. Thats exactly what its for, I used to have one setup between me and a friend but it was a long time ago.

its used alot in bootlegged games becuase you can play lan but not online. so that gives you the opportunity to have a 'lan' over the internet

its used alot in bootlegged games becuase you can play lan but not online. so that gives you the opportunity to have a 'lan' over the internet

The concept of hamachi and its purpose is 100% legal. Just so happens though that people abuse it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom