How do you run Crysis (Warhead too)? Performance or Quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea im looking at a 22 inch lcd 1080p tv by samsung. they are about 300$ put it in my room and use it as my pc aswell. itl be nice. im on duel 19's right now. i could definatly run 1680x1050 if i had the monitor. and ethan yea gta 4 is a big bummer yet the game is so good. have yet to experience 1 bug :D im just lucky that way. im fine with medium for now its a small hit to my ego btu what eevr il be up at high settings once these gpu's are sold.

I see in the settings for gta where it shows if I am going over my resources. It shows 1GB so guess this is the 1gb off the gpu? What happens if I try to go over that amount and into the "red"?

it just slows down not much by really only like 5fps but the problem is its allready low enough that 5fps out of 29 fps is a big well with faster gpus liek an hd 4870 512mb will get in the 50fps range until it goes over its memory limit. then slower cards dont take much of a hit. so a 4870 and a 8800gts 12mb are performing about the same on gta4 max settings it really sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom