How do you makes gates in Age of Empires 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea...is the online part any good...i have a different version of it...cough cough...
Try before u buy...? thats my policy...

I definitely can't stand multiplayer with these games....I'm slow and indecisive...that's why I normally don't like them...I don't know what to build in the best order or what the best amount of troops to use etc..etc...theres ridiculous players on line so screw that...I just started the single player so I'm enjoying that

Jeeze, I can't even get mine to play? It gives me an error box right when I double click on the icon.

wow, what a great game. I've played about 60 hours on this game according to xfire, mostly online. If anyone wants an intermediate teamate, or even help getting started, PM me and I'll add you to xfire.

sickness, what error does it give you?

btw, how do you counter an ottoman rush with grenediers? Musketeers and pikemen don't work. It's really hard that early in the game to get calvary. Anyone know of a counter?

don't know, I've gotten that kind of error on games or random programs before and never really found a definitive solution...try reinstalling is all I could tell ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom