How do you find time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of coffee and abandoning your social life is the only true gaming option.
This combination although giving you plenty of time for games can make your eyes bleed.
but no pain no gain.

lil late to post again but.... i also find time to talk to friends in class like i am now. so when i get home i no longer have to bother talking to them... just hide things in the background ull be fine lol. then go home and play play play just like roshi said

lol shoobie you hit me right on the dot, that soooo use to be my lifestyle. atleast until i got a job now i cant spare any time between that, friends, and school. I try to keep myself away from that sort of thing (rpg/mmorpg's) and considering the akward position im in i don't have the internet at home so..... that really helps but I still manage to play games alot. im 18 also, and damn i do wish i was 14 again playing diablo 2, those were the good ol days.

Meh, i spend most of the day gaming. I am 15 so i am still at school and all, my schedule is usally this:

7:10am - wake up, have injection, eat food, check email/forums
8:15am - leave for school
3:20pm - get back from school, play games
6:00pm - have injection, eat food
6:00pm-12:00pm - play games

(maybe do a bit of homework)

I also OCCASIONALY go out with 'ma mates from school.... so, lotta gaming for me, nout much else.

Blackmoore said:
but I would like to know how all you MMORPG players out there find the time to spend 4-6 hours online all day, every day or almost every day.
Simple. NON-PAY WEEK and NON-PAY WEEK WEEK-END.
I have noticed that I am playing WoW more when I don't have the cash going out and partying with my freinds.

And there are those people that simply do not have a life.

Over all, I think i only play about 24 hours in a week of WoW. That is about 8pm to midnight on most week days (with a little extra on the week end.)

hmmm i play more than that if i get the chance... key word if i get the chance seems like i dont any more... mainly again kus the gf thing... but like i said its not a problem to me...
then theres the ppl that sit there all day and play games.. id feel to lazy to do that...

my method and good friend, procrastination. being in college is awesome. But most of my time is spent doing homework or trying to control the world, i lost my gf, but its ok. i have no job and school is pretty much paid for, so i dont have to work, thats mainly why i get to pay a lot. and the schools T-1 connection is great. also, i only have class on tuesdays and thursdays. hw is usually done the night before each class. so i have four day weekends to goof off.

Screw this, I am going to watch anime now

It's not like I am playing WoW every week. since I am having a bit of a shitty week at work this week, I think I have only playied about 1 nights of WoW as I am not in the mood to be infront of a computer.

In fact.... I think I might go watch some anime now on my TV..... :tired:
See ya in in the morning when I get to work, TF.... :cool:

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom