How can I play diablo 2 at fullscreen or something similar ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanto

Daemon Poster
Hi all,

This last 3 months have been the worst for me in terms of gaming in my Rukia ( thats the name of my PC :embaressed: :super_happy: ). Anyway I finally found a game that would hook me up a bit (Diablo 2 :LoD) but the thing is that I replace my monitor (an Envision 17" inch) in December for a 22" inch widescreen Sceptre. The problem is that the game runs a 800x600 at the center of the monitor and all the remaining screen of the monitor is pitch black.
I even check the WSGFWiki but got no luck.
1 last thing, I have been hearing something about Aspect Scaling what is that, what it do and can resolve my problem?!?

Thank you for the time and patience helping me out :) .

---Phanto

It sounds like your monitors resolution does not go as low as 800x600, so it is putting the game in the center so it only takes up 800x600 pixels. Unfortunately, unless someone made a mod for diablo 2 that allows the resolution to be bumped up, I'm pretty sure youre SOL.

yea, i dont know of any mods, but before trying to find a mod for the game, try to figure out if the moniter can go down to 800x600, or if there is a setting to stretch out lower resolutions across your whole moniter.

Nope the monitor can't go below 800x600.
Thats what I was looking for but no luck at all finding a setting to stretch out lower resolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom