Hotkeying vs. Clicking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey...................i click n hardly use hotkeys when playing Dawn of War, does that make me a noob? There's too many hotkeys to remember!

It doesn't mean your a noob, look at what words the OP used "higher echelons" of gaming, that defines pro, you could be in the average gamer category.

It doesn't mean your a noob, look at what words the OP used "higher echelons" of gaming, that defines pro, you could be in the average gamer category.

why thank u, but i would prefer if u called me a semi-pro gamer, *Barney's voice:* It makes be feel good inside, hulhul!

Heck, i use hotkeys and macro's on CSS ! (only because my G15 keyboard has set Hotkeys and Macro buttons though).

I usually set them to do things like switch from knife to sniper much quicker than i could do with scroll. A few other things too, but ofcourse most importantly they do things like:

Press y, type **@=--=--=//DeaglePwned\\=--=--=@** and then press enter.

:p

RTS games hotkeys are an absolute must. FPS, Racing, Adventure and others you can get away by only clicking.

oh ya? What games do u play, or what games do u own?

I play TF2, COD4, CS Source, and Crysis Wars mostly now

although I have a lot of experience in BF2, UT2004, and CS 1.6

my Xfire and Steam name are both Gabb, ill start a thread about this to maybe assemble a tech forum play group

I play TF2, COD4, CS Source, and Crysis Wars mostly now

although I have a lot of experience in BF2, UT2004, and CS 1.6

my Xfire and Steam name are both Gabb, ill start a thread about this to maybe assemble a tech forum play group

oh! Great idea. U can start an official tech-forums Crysis Wars thread so everyone can post their names online n like some weekends, we can all duke it out or something.

i have experience in BF2 and BF 2142. Been yrs since i played FPS games n Crysis Warhead is the most recent one.

i own BF2, BF 2142, Dawn of War series, Hellgate: London, Diablo 1, 2 & expansion, Warcraft 3 & expansion, n Crysis Warhead; PC games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom