HOMEFRONT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
I found Homefront for cheap, and really wanted to play the SP campaign.

I heard it was really short....so i put the game on hard difficulty to make it last longer.

The SP is pretty fun....awsome story and there is a helicopter level that is just pure fun and completely off the hook.

As far as shooters go for this year, this is my favorite so far.....however i know that will change once RAGE is released.

Never the less, if you can find it cheap, the SP campaign is much fun.

Here are a few screenshots

I just completed the campaign...my steam account says that I got 11 hours out of the game.

I am gonna defend this game and say as far as this type of shooter goes....I rank this one right up near the top....that includes all CoD...MoH...and BiA games.....the story is right there with the BiA games for sure.

I will definitely replay the campaign ....I seldom do that in most games.

If it shows up in a steam sale for $5....snag it....it will be worth it :grin:

HOW DID YOU GET 11 HOURS OUT OF THE CAMPAIGN?! I got at midnight and was done by 3:30 AM on hardest difficulty. WTF?

Sounds like you must be 7 1/2 hours better than me :p

I am just going by what my steam account says....I assume that that is right, but there is no way for me to tell for sure.

Plus, there is no quicksave, so if you die, you must play areas over until you hit a check point.

Obviously....I died more than you!

It is short, but very well done.

I would by no means pay $30 for the game.....but for cheap from a steam sale.....it will be worth a playthru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom