Holiday Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think BF2 was that great, I dont get why so many people say it is the best game of all time. Sure, it does deserve some respect and is a good game indeed, but its not the best game of all time.

The only multiplayer that could even try to contend with it is Source, and personally I think it looks like a badly made cartoon.

A badly made cartoon? Source is amazing... it's simple enough multiplayer but it is just so addicting...sometimes it is a little frustrating. As for BF2 I think that game is amazing but sometimes I get way too much lag so I just play source. Due to the lag, i would say that BF2 and source are equal but if lag wasn't included in the comparison i would say that BF2 is much MUCH better!

CS: Source > BF2

I heard Q4 was a lot like D3. The same engine was used, wasn't it? I would like to play F.E.A.R. but I don't have a $2500 computer to play it on.

Quake 4 uses a modified D3 engine. The computer I'm getting in my sig will cost me $1800 (with the X-fi sound card) from both newegg and monarchcomputers and it would easilly run those games on very high settings.

CS is a really good game but it's been out for a long time and it is starting to get boring, so if you have the rig that can handle BF2 I think it is more fun.

Heres what i'm currently playing:

BF2/DOOM3. Now i'm having a hard time finishing DOOM3, because it is repetitive; BUT, I paid $10 for it at London Drugs and it's been worth every penny. It has aewsome graphics and sound and scares you like no other game. DEFINATELY get DOOM3, youll love it....(for a while)

Heres what I want for Xmas:

Far Cry
Bf2 Expansion
Fear
COD2

Now Quake4 looks like another doom to me so i'll stay away from that one.

well for my bday i just got bf2 expansion and right now i'm installing it because i was booked earlier today : ) and hopefully i get FEAR, Quake 4, and COD2 for xmas

BF2 was good at first but I grew tired of it until some mods come out, And it still has many faults. FEAR is a great game best Iv played since HL2. Doom3 well...it was ok I found the gameplay annoying the fact enemies would spawn behind you was a cheap trick and was frustrating. I have quake 4 but not playing it yet as Im playing COD2 which is amazing if a little too easy though. And on the side playing the movies :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom