Holiday Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickFas

In Runtime
I play a lot of FPS and I already have BF2 and HL2...I was considering getting Doom 3 and the expansion pack but I wasn't sure if that game had multiplayer. I am also considering Call of Duty 2 because I loved the first one.

What other games should i be looking for to get for xmas??

Doom 3 blows, as does its multiplayer. If you want FPS', you should look at FEAR, Far Cry (a little old, but great), and CoD2

You cant just say doom 3 blows, I thout it was great. FEAR and far cry are great too. Of the 3 id say FEAR is the best though.

Mr_Threepwood said:
You cant just say doom 3 blows

It blows.

It has boring, repetitive gameplay. it is basically a carnival funhouse, a one trick pony in which you proceed along a linear path and wait for monsters to jump out at you from closets and portals, all the while looking for some dead guy's PDA. And its so dark you cant see anything.

It blows

Doom 3 may blow in your opinion...but its not that bad. I really enjoyed it, as well as the expansion. It just depends on what you like. What they really need to do is release a Hexen III on the Doom 3 engine.

I got bored playing Doom 3. Never even bothered to finish it. It is ridiculously linear. Some people love this concept. I remember, I used to be an avid Doom player back in the day with Doom 1 and 2. Maybe, I just grew up. :rolleyes:.. Too repetitive.

Call of Duty is way better than Fear and dom3 and carcry. But the best is BF2, closely followed by HL2.

But we definately need a decent new FPS around now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom