HL2: STEAM account

Status
Not open for further replies.

robina_80

Banned
ok i dont know what else i can do i cant log on steam i know my username and password and i called up the tecnical support and they say you have to remember your account details which you registerd the game with, i have and it still isnt working

also ive tried retrieve lost account that doesnt work either it wont let me log on steam well it does but i cant play my games

sorry, but dude...either way, your computer's specs are NO where close to the MINIMUM HL2 standards, you'll need a new computer to play hl2/css :(

um, I have a 1.6 with 128 card and 512 and can play on low-med settings and only lag a little when there are ALOT of AI going on so yes, his would be fine. Also, you may want to try deleting the original download and have it reupdate the steam account. Been awhile and dont remember how to do this... just do a google for it.

this is HALF LIFE 2...a lot of graphically demanding than 1.6...1.6 can be played lag-free on 10 year old computers with onboard graphics

Yes I know this is HALF LIFE 2, and it will in fact run on the above system specs I've listed. I know. I've done it. Played it through. Solved it. Even played CSS. Now when I say 1.6 I'm saying a P4 1.6GHz, a GForce 5200 (128MB) and 512MB. It runs pretty well at mid/low settings with this measly system. Will soon be upgrading the vid card, though.

me got css, the other week, and me only got 512Mb RAM, 128Mb graphics (fx5200) and 2.52Ghx processerer. me can play it fine, and it only lags if there more than 30 people on the server, so me only play with groups of 24 max, sorted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom