HL2 RTS mod out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds a lot like BF to me, with the source engine.

I'm not to fond of the idea of having a realtime commander able to punish players for not following his orders.

As a normal player, it is up to you to follow your commander's orders and do the grunt work of piloting tanks and bombers in order to destroy the enemy team. If, however, the commander is not acting in the team's best interest, he can be voted out just as easily as he was voted into the position in the first place. It is wise to follow the commander and perform tasks that furthers your team's mission, or you might be the one receiving punishment in the form of guard duty. ~ Personally, it's not fun to do everything someone else tells you to do. In games I like to do my own thing. I don't want someone always telling me what to do. I am a team/squad player... but lone wolf is fun too...

downloading as we speak

never played any mods before :D actually never played HL2 or CSS online in a while

whoa there is no puneshing or kicking because of not folowing orders, it isn't like bf2 either.
One person goes into the command vehicle and becomes commander, therefore having a RTS view of the game. he then places the framework for building and engineers are assighned, you can choose to be a engineer. engineers will follow orders because they want to gain skill points.

if you are a engineer scout ect. you veiw the world in a FPS way.

simple :D

Sounds confusing, let me read the readme hence the "read" in readme because i want to read it because they make me read it

Downloading now!

From what I understand, it's like Natural Selection on the old Half-Life engine, or like TFC 2 (which I assume they're still working on).

I hate it, I think its horribly done, extremely buggy, and runs choppy and he gameplay isn't that up to bar with some HL mods.

I'm being harsh, but thats my opinion right now, and I realize its a beta, but if it sucks that hardcore don't release it. ..

This is my opinion, no one jump on my back, because really I don't care that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom