hl2 question probably easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

jblaze725

In Runtime
i just passed the part where you put the washing machine on the elevator type thing to raise the ramp to jump with the boat. now when i go to the wall where the guy says to park your boat i do that and can never get past the wall. how do i pass this part? im sure its real easy but obviously i really suck at this game. i just started gaming not too long ago and i pretty much suck at every game i play so help is appreciated.

What are you talking about?

You mean the part where the vort installs the gun on your speedboat?

What wall? Just park it and let the NPCs do their "talking". I don't remember a wall there at all.

Are you talking about after it?????? Be more specific.

Yea you're talking about the washing machine part which is a ways before you get to outpost... So.. where are you? lol

Get out of the airboat, climb up onto the dock where the vortigon and people are standing. Follow the one guy up the steps into the back room. Once he's done showing you the map, go back out, the vortigon has put a gun on the airboat. Get back into the airboat and wait for the NPC's to finish talking to you. Move the airboat up to the other gate in front of you, and evently they will open it and let you leave.

i cant even get to the people. one guy says to park my boat but i cant get to either the guy behind the fence or the guy on the other side where you can see the creature type thing. ive tried going on both sides to no luck. i cant seem to find any way in. im feeling pretty pathetic right about now. any help is definitely appreciated. i love the game but being stuck here is not helping.

Yer seriously starting to concern me, dude...

Give us a screenshot...

But if you're at the place I'm thinking you're at, STAY IN THE BOAT, drive it up to the gate, wait for them to raise the gate and go inside WITH THE BOAT and dock it at the wooden docks inside.

Wow. You're caught up there, man? One part that really irked me was the multilevel drop where the red valve you had to turn to raise the water level. Took me like 30 minutes of looking for some kind of switch and all of a sudden BANG! There it was. It's something common in HL or HL2 to run around for a long time and then finally find the solution to the problem you were having.

Took me like 30 minutes of looking for some kind of switch and all of a sudden BANG! There it was.
LOL
That was kinda like me on the bridge level. I crawled all the way from one side to the other on the structual beams, and then on the way back I noticed there was a walkway above... :freak: LOL

Oh well. That bridge was wicked cool! For someone afraid of heights, I was actually nervous the whole time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom