HL2 HDR Vid

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I have to say it WOW.....i can't wait till it comes out. Hopefully I will be able to get the G70 about that time so I can enjoy the HDR effects. :)

My life is complete.

Can't wait to see what actual gameplay with combat looks like. Huuuuurrryyyy up AMD, I wanna play this as soon as it's availible...for 12 hours straight.

Imagine playing that thing on a huge HDTV with surround sound, I'd actually be in the game...

That level will BLOW UP my now crappy 9800 pro!

Valve is really pushing Source to its graphical limits with that level. Can't wait to see Unreal 3 engine in action though.

Aww No FAIR! the stupid people at our ISP didnt send the ADSL codecs to my phone yet, so I cant use our 1.5 meaning I cant dl this moviE!!! CRY CRY CRY!

Yeah that video doesn't even do it full justice, I WANT MORE!!! lol...I'd be willing to download a 100mb file just for one minute of that so I could truly see how it looked. Man I can't freakin wait, here in a week I'm gonna buy HL2 so I'll be able to get that lost coast level.......I actually thought that damn level would be out by now.

So many damn good games coming out in may/june!!
Fear, Stalker, Area 51, lost coast, and then the HL2 expansion aftermath will be out sometime..............oh good god someone get me a towel

hu_xu said:

Valve is really pushing Source to its graphical limits with that level. Can't wait to see Unreal 3 engine in action though.

Too bad your card wont play it

All I want is the whores to use proper water, so they cant see me thru the water.

Also, I would download a 5 gig file for 1 minute, my lines fast enough :D

hu_xu said:

It won't suprise me if Valve waits to release this until after the debut of the R520, being as no current ATI card can run it. The R520 looks good from what I hear, and it does include Pixel Shader 3.0 (finally). This level will be a perfect demonstration of the power of the R520. I am going to wait until both ATI and Nvidia's cards have been out for a while before I make my decision this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom