HL2 Film?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: HL2 Film?

PoisonPorkchop said:
That is, by far, the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Quentin is a terrible director able to produce nothing more than mindless violence with absolutely no thinking required. And adults only? Are you retarded? Why the **** would Half-Life be rated adults only? We don't need a full frontal sex scene between alyx and gordon. Next time you post, make sure you don't sound like an retarded immature moron, and that your post doesn't prove that you know nothing about the subject matter.
That's a bit uncalled for. I was just trying to pass on some info I had found on Gamespot. I never mentioned full frontal sex scenes, I was hoping for some good zombie and head crab moments. Just think of George Romero (in fact he would be a better director than Quentin Tarintino) and you get the picture. I couldn't think of anything worse than full frontal sex scenes between Alex and Gordon and this just shows how immature your brain works. I hope this film never gets made as I said in one of my posts I don't want my imagining of Gordon to be ruined by some half arse lame actor. Gordon never speaks in any of the HL games and you never see his face ingame. As for Quentin Tarintino a poor director? you must be mad what about Pulp Fiction, True Romance or Jackie Brown, yes there are violent, gory and alot of vulgar language but some people like that (me included) but that does not make me a "immature retarded moron". As for not knowing about the subject matter I have been an avid movie buff for some 20 odd years and really enjoy movies, wether they include zombies, machete weilding maniacs or period costume dramas. So please in future don't just jump down people's throats, how about asking a bit more about what they mean. But hey, I forgive you. LOL

I like Quentin Tarantino's movies. Yes they can be a little senseless, but they are very styalized and very unique in how they portray the story and characters, as opposed to just random brawls. Kill Bill 1 + 2 for example, were incredibly violent, but were also incredibly styalized in how the violence was shown

lame..........movies these days are so freakin unoriginal. It's either a movie that's 40 years old redone, a comic book, or now games. And if it is original it's some crap movie nobody wants to see.

I'm not saying I could make a better movie or anything like that, but it's getting pretty pathetic in hollywood IMO.

Beyond all that, you guys do see at the bottom it says "BOGUS" right? So this is all fake anyway

No way I didn't see that.LOL makes this topic a bit pointless now. I should of read it better, never mind.

i dont think they should make the movie....it would be 2 hard for them to get it right and make it look good....some game movies are ok....mortal combat was ok....doom was mmmm ok i guess...mario bros was wikid haha :)

any video game made into a movie should be a cg, not real people because they always pick lame actors misrepresenting the game. res evil is the perfect example, nemesis is a joke...he looks like hes wearing a rubber costume..which he probly is....lol. squaresoft is on the right track with their movies of ff, though spirits within wasnt that great, they proved they could do it, if any of you saw advent children the detail on the characters was just crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom