Hitman: Blood Money....problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxdeadweightxx

In Runtime
This game runs perfectly fine on my computer untill I I start to load a mission. This only happens sometimes - I load from a saved game or restart a mission and the game crashes to my desktop. The loading bar will be 1/4 of the way done when this happens. This is rather annoying when I lose progress so any help would be appreciated!!:)

Btw, this game is VERY awsome. The new weapon upgrades, notority system, and game engine make this a very addictive game!

Have you updated the game. I know alot of ppl were having trouble with it and the new patch sorted most of this out. Also have you tried the very latest drivers for your GPU?

Is the game any good? I'm going to get tomorrow hopefully, I've played the demo and really enjoyed it but is the whole game as good as that (if you haven't played the demo it's the level where you have to kill the fair ground bloke) btw does your game run OK now?

Metr01973 said:
Is the game any good? I'm going to get tomorrow hopefully, I've played the demo and really enjoyed it but is the whole game as good as that (if you haven't played the demo it's the level where you have to kill the fair ground bloke) btw does your game run OK now?

It is an excellent game, but I've always liked the Hitman series.

xxdeadweightxx

It might not help, but consider defraging your hard drive.

Metr01973 said:
currently playing it, it has an awsome feeling troughout the missions, good graphics, good stealth gameplay (though some times it feels more like your playing a movie than a game) and a pretty exciting story. the AI is a bit unrealistic/dumb, especially in combat but there arent many games out there with an AI that i would call good so i guess its alright. and yeah, i just love the hitman soundtrack from that danish dude...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom