high quality screenshots for quake4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, i don't think this game really needs AA, although Nubius would disagree. I would rather play on a higher resolution than have AA enabled.
yeah I do disagree, I don't understand why you think that 1280 smoothes it out more than 1024 with 2x AA

of course with this game I'll be lookin to play with 1280 with 2x AA, but I'll have to wait and see if that's even possible.

And yeah AF is nice because it just makes the world far away look clearer so I'll agree with you on that one

Well, my LCD looks like shit at 1024x768, so in my case 1280x1024 looks better than 1024x768 and 2xAA. I barely can play this game at 1280x1024 no AA, but it is still playable and fun. You should be able to do 2x AA. 4xAA is asking a little much.

I don't ever use 4x AA unless it's a game that's not very graphically demanding so I might as well put it on since it won't result in frame loss anyway.

I did use 4x AA in HL2 just because I wanted to see how great it could look, but I think that's the only time I went to that.

This LCD only looks like shit at 1024 on the desktop...within games though it's fine...and the difference between no AA and 2x AA is quite noticeable in FEAR.

One TINY ass thing I wished in FEAR about that opening video...is when those watery foot prints appeared...it woulda been cool if they coulda made em appear slow, not fade in, but rather it appear from heal to the front toes instead of just 'SLAP!' and it's there....minor request and really nitpicky detail, but it's something I noticed that woulda just been cool at that part

Oh yeah and you should be able to kill your own teammates...I hate games that dont allow friendly fire

Id love to try it on my X850 XT, but i dont have a copy, and probably wont be getting one. Anyway, they redid The Longest Yard? That was actually a pretty good map.

Don't post screenshots if your not running it at best graphics and high enough reso your waisting peoples ****ing time. One of main reasons we would want to see screenshots is to see how good the graphics are. Why would you post a shitty screenshot?

meh, played the single player earlier today. I know ID made it and all, but jeez, it's WAY too similar to doom...the levels look the same, the same damn sounds are used for weapons and things like that....it's just annoying.

It's alright for just a run and blast FPS, but MEH...it's just repetative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom